Please be reminded to stay updated regarding entry into Denmark, isolation and national measures during Covid-19 times. All information regarding Covid-19 regulations in Denmark can be found here: https://en.coronasmitte.dk/
The website continues to be updated by the Danish authorities so please continue to check the newest info up until the day of travel.
We ask that all parents book separate accommodation when dropping off your child to minimize the risks of spreading Covid and keeping the dorm as much of a social “bubble” as possible.
Use of facemask at IBG
Valid from Thursday 29 October 2020, you must wear a facemask or face visor at youth educations in Denmark.
This of course also applies to Ikast-Brande Gymnasium:
- Students, staff, and guests must wear a facemask or visor when moving around the school. There is no access to the school without a facemask or visor.
- Students should not wear a facemask or visor when attending classes.
- Students must bring their own facemask or visor.
- Teachers must wear a facemask or visor when teaching.
The following personal protective equipment may be used:
- Disposable facemask, which covers the nose and mouth and closes tightly to the face.
- Facemask made of cloth, which covers the nose and mouth and closes tightly to the face.
- Facial visors that cover eyes, nose and mouth or nose and mouth.
Both facemasks and face visors are personal and therefore must not be shared with others.
Remember to throw your used disposable facemasks in the trash so they do not end up in nature. :)
COVID19 policies at IBG
Special arrangement of the teaching
- The students' class / elective team is the starting point for all activities at the school and all classes have fixed classrooms and common areas.
- The students are allowed on the teams (both class teams and election teams) to sit next to each other in the classroom. Elsewhere at the school, a minimum distance of 1 meter must be kept (2 meters distance in special situations)
- When deviating from 1 meter, there must be an increased focus on hygiene and on face-to-face contacts.
- Breaks and recess also take place in class. The school ensures that the students' activities take place within the classroom as much as possible.