Parent meeting Pre-IB
Dear 1jk parents,
We are very pleased that your sons and daughters have chosen to start in our pre-IB programme, and we are enjoying getting to know them as they embark on their new IB journey!
We hope to see you all for a parent meeting on the
9th of September from 17.30 to approximately 18.30
for a chance to meet you too, and for you to meet some of the teachers in the pre-IB and learn more about the pre-IB programme.
Parents who do not live in Denmark may connect via Microsoft Teams. An electronic invitation with a teams link has been sent to your email addresses.
The pre-IB meeting for parents will cover:
- An introduction to the pre-IB teacher team, and teacher impressions of the first month of school.
- The school’s Student Code of Conduct
- A brief introduction to the school’s homework platform, Lectio
- An introduction to important dates (exams, grades, IB intro etc)
- The pre-IB curriculum and school culture: expectations of students and how parents may support student success
- Looking ahead: the IB DP
On behalf of team 1jk, we look forward to meeting you all on September 9th.
Head of IB / Uddannelsesleder