Note taking and homework
A lot of students are passionate about their note taking (which makes it too time consuming)
We will assist them further in their note taking:
- Introduction to notetaking in each subject and reminders of best practice during the school year.
- Three annual note checks.
- ATL talk will focus on homework and note taking
Clear focus in the homework tasks to help student efficiency:
- What is aim of the homework?
- What is important/less important?
Students like OneNote but would like a more streamlined use of it.
Anders will hold a brush up workshop for teachers with tips and tricks for OneNote and best practices are shared.
Aims of the lesson written on the board or in pptx at the beginning of class:
- IA, P1, P2, topic etc.
- TOK and specific skills
- Explicit connection to homework tasks